- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
This website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (name, email address, submissions from online forms)
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process
data when you:
- Voluntarily complete a form on one of our pages
- Email us directly at email@example.com
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
How will we use your data?
We collect your data so that we can:
- Respond to messages you send us through our website and associated email addresses
- Improve the functionality of our website
How do we store your data?
We securely store your data on cloud servers hosted by One.com.
What are your data protection rights?
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you
automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
What types of cookies do we use?
We use Google Analytics to measure how you use the website so we can improve it based on user needs. Google Analytics sets cookies that store anonymised information about:
- how you got to the site
- the pages you visit on the site and how long you spend on each page
- what you click on while you’re visiting the site
We do not allow Google to use or share the data about how you use this site.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113